Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We collaborate across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let us shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We strive for gender balance and encourage female applicants. We believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. Our people make the difference!We offer:
- An exciting and critical position in emerging technologies as Zoom and Cloud Collaboration Services specialist supporting our employees through the support and engineering involved with maintaining and improving the Cloud-based Collaboration platforms at Credit Suisse.
- Member of a globally distributed team, delivering stable collaboration platforms through the efficient and effective execution of changes, handled escalations, and ownership of production product lifecycles.
- The opportunity to identify, highlight and deliver operating best practices as well as development of the services through automation via the vendor-provided APIs
- The chance to participate in improvement projects, to develop a service culture, to improve service quality and customer happiness globally.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.