Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Temporary HR Administration Assistant (min. 12 months)
The LGT Capital Partners’ Human Resources team at the headquarters in Pfäffikon is looking for a dedicated and motivated temporary Human Resources Administration Assistant to provide high-quality HR services to business stakeholders, management and staff members. The engagement in this temporary position is at least one year and the role includes the following tasks:
- Administrative support for the Human Resources team;
- Handling of the entire application management including interview coordination, correspondence with candidates and recruitment agencies;
- Issue reference letters and contractual documents in English and German;
- Process ad-hoc employee and client requests;
- Responsible for the joiners and leavers process including the onboarding of new employees;
- Obtain work and residence permits for new joiners;
- Assist in planning and organizing relocations for new joiners;
- Support training administration as well as payroll administration;
- Data entry and data maintenance in HR specific databases;
- Point of contact for time tracking queries;
- Responsible for the smooth running of administrative HR processes.
- Commercial apprenticeship (KV), high school diploma or bachelor degree;
- Further training or certification in HR administration is preferred;
- Minimum 4 years prior relevant working experience in a similar function in an international environment, ideally within the financial industry;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and ideally Workday knowledge;
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken;
- Pleasant and well balanced team player with a high service and customer orientation;
- Trustworthy, discreet and self-dependent personality who enjoys administrative tasks;
- Accurate and diligent working style as well as affinity for numbers.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 20