Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Team Leader Investment Controlling, German speaking - Private Markets Financial Operations
The Private Markets financial operations team is looking for a hands-on, dynamic and self-motivated German speaking team lead within the investment controlling team. This role is responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage and review Net Asset Value and German investor reporting processes and ensure timely and quality output delivery to clients and other stakeholders for various types of private market funds and mandates;
- Review and sign off work completed by team members;
- Support audit coordination;
- Coordination with global teams on investment controlling related activities;
- Build and manage relationships across broad range of internal teams and stakeholders;
- Supervise and review work performed by service providers (internal or external);
- Facilitate top down and bottom up information flow and coordination with other internal teams;
- Lead and manage a team of 15, build and develop team members including reviews and appraisals;
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to team;
- Review, improve, implement and enforce controls and processes within the controlling team;
- Involvement in various enhancement and strategic projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in fund accounting, fund controlling and/or fund auditing and prior experience in leading a similar sized team;
- Business fluent in English and German; Italian or French an asset;
- Certified Public Accountant an asset;
- Passionate to work in an international and fast-paced environment and contribute to success;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate and drive team members;
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with flair for financial analysis;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, open mindset and proven team player.
Please upload your complete application documents online with a reference to your preferred workload (part time or full-time) in your cover letter.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 20