The Possibility to work with subject matter experts in CRCO Chief Operating Officer, Financial Crime Compliance, IT and Operations team to advise on changing FCC Surveillance regulatory standards.
Your future colleagues
- The Lead on FCC Surveillance continuous risk assessment and typology review, which regulators are expecting us to perform to understand our risks covering Switzerland
- You are responsible for the upgrade of the Bank’s Surveillance environment to meet regulatory and industry standards
- The chance to coordinate the expansion of in depth Surveillance Risks based on regulatory expectation and internal reviews including, but not limited to, ongoing Transaction, Market Abuse and Information Barrier Risk Assessments
- You assess current Surveillance Risks in order to determine level of existing coverage of identified risks and determine improvement opportunities between identified risks and existing Surveillance Coverage.
- You have the opportunity to cultivate Regional Surveillance Risk Assessments results into the Global surveillance tools for consideration for future development and define standard typologies / controls that should be considered for supervising within area of responsibility
- Support the improvement of a repository that provides a consolidated view of all Surveillance Risks and mitigating controls
- Lead engagement with appropriate Regional Senior Management the expansion of the AML Surveillance Risk Assessments into Core Compliance, including the validation of existing and identify new risks
You will be part of Global Surveillance Team with resources conducting the Surveillance Risk Assessments based on in London, Zurich, Singapore, New York and Poland
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.