Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
You are in advanced stages of your Master’s studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship
- International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
- Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
- Summer Internship events: You will have the chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organised for you to help build your network during your Internship
- Buddy System: You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us
- Career Prospects: You will have the opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies