We offer exclusive events and networking opportunities, structured evaluation and the chance to explore future career positions in a wide range of fields at Credit Suisse. Find where your passion lies and where your skills could take you.
1st of July, 2021
Recently completed or are currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in Law
Your field of responsibility
Your main responsibilities will be:
Your future colleagues
- Business jet and superyacht secured financings’ contracts management and archiving that will give you valuable insight into asset backed financings’ comprehensive documentary work;
- Supporting Transaction Managers (TM) in managing and execution of new financing transactions and change requests;
- Communication under TM’s supervision with external case counsels, reviewing drafts of legal documentation;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ad hoc support of AYF management team, sales organization, relationship management and/or other teams of AYF in case of need and capacity.
AYF is a highly specialized team of bankers, pilots, lawyers and engineers in Credit Suisse focusing exclusively on financing private jets, helicopters and superyachts to UHNW clients. We are active globally having local presences in Europe, Asia and Americas. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.