Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Subject Matter Expert - Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) #200936
Working within Chief Risk Office (CRO), the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) team is responsible for managing the annual ICAAP assessment and report production for Credit Suisse Group & Credit Suisse Parent. The role and responsibilities include:
Your future colleagues
- Execution of the annual plan for completion of the ICAAP assessment
- Identifying areas for enhancing the current process aligned with management strategic priorities
- Project managing the delivery of all items in the plan including any self-identified or regulatory enhancements
- Working with all the ICAAP contributors to produce the report
- Act as editor of the ICAAP document, and facilitate review and challenge process
- Prepare management summary presentations for the Governance committees to review and approve the Group and Parent ICAAP
- Deliver improved key framework decisions and explore opportunities for alignment across the ICAAPs.
This role is an impactful subject matter expert position in the Global Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function. ERM provides enterprise risk analysis and reporting at Group level, covering aggregate risk profile and development and oversight of firm-wide frameworks across risk appetite, risk identification & stress testing, and providing a risk perspective on capital management. ERM facilitates alignment across divisional and legal entities enterprise functions and acts as the guardian and controller for Group risk strategy (incl. related Corporate Centre risk), risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation, and aggregate risk metrics. The role offers a multifaceted working environment with significant exposure to senior management, internal and external partners.
N/A - pending TWWW agreement