Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Strategic Initiatives – Compliance #211136
An outstanding opportunity to join us within the Strategic Initiatives team in Compliance COO. The team’s mandate is to influence and strengthen the function’s strategic direction.
Your responsibilities include supporting the development of the Compliance strategy and priorities for the Function. You will also have the opportunity to partner with colleagues within Compliance and across the bank, to drive or oversee delivery of key initiatives, including enhanced MI and reporting, data analytics, organizational effectiveness, etc,
In your role, you will:
Your future colleagues
- have responsibility for all aspects of Strategy & Strategic Initiatives for CCO including the development and execution of the CCO strategy, key priorities, and target model
- drive global adoption of COO sponsored technology, thereby initiating the digitalisation of the function
- contribute and support critical deliverables required for Board of Directors and sub-committees, Investor Relations (Investor Day, Rating Agencies etc.), regulatory meetings and external auditors
- enable the CCO and Management Committee to operate as a productive team and improve the CCO business partner engagement through forums and presentations.
- promote transparency and accountability around the whole spectrum of strategy for the CCO organization, and ensure alignment of deliverables across CCO
- collaborate with MI and Reporting teams to ensure that focused production of MI is supporting the understanding of where risks exist or are emerging. Ensure escalation and reporting practices are sufficient to ensure awareness of issues
- lead ad-hoc deep dive analysis and co-ordinate project work with other departments
Join a highly motivated team of finance professionals in the Compliance organization with a presence across the globe. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition. We are a department with strong and transparent trust-based professional relationships with inclusive leadership values.