Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Staff on call Basel Measurement and Reporting #188487
This is your chance for an ambitious position in the area Basel Measurement and Reporting team in Zurich with hubs in New York and Zurich, as well as regional offices in London and Singapore. The group is responsible for measuring and reporting the firm’s Swiss regulatory capital and balance sheet. You get the outstanding possibility to work on an on-call contract with irregular working hours, which can be ideally agreed with your studies. You work in a dedicated and highly committed team that is part of a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Position on call with flexible working hours (during normal office hours) and irregular assignment periods on an hourly payment
- The opportunity to gain a first understanding of the Bank’s leverage exposure and credit risk implementation
- The possibility to get insights into different business areas
- The flexibility to perform a variety of tasks and the outstanding chance to grow your professional skills
- The possibility to work closely with highly motivated managers, to improve your negotiation skills and to have the chance to create a strong network
- A multi-faceted position in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment as well as a collaborative work atmosphere in Zurich
- We are committed to support you to learn new things and to achieve a beneficial work-life balance
N/A - pending TWWW agreement