Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Head-quartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45, 000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, share-holders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Join us in this exciting role in the Group Liquidity Measurement & Reporting team, a global function within Group Finance! The team is in charge of the production and analysis of the Bank’s external liquidity regulatory returns and internal liquidity management information reporting. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in a broad exposure to the growing world of bank liquidity management and regulation, as well as an overall understanding of how the Bank measures and manages its liquidity and funding needs.We Offer
- The successful candidate will be entrusted with the preparation, calculation and analysis of various liquidity metrics, with a focus on the Liquidity Coverage Ratio for the Group and Swiss entities
- Contribution to the ongoing development and improvement of the banks liquidity data infrastructure and reporting tools, developing good working relations with internal partners whilst supporting a variety of ad hoc projects and initiatives relating to liquidity measurement
- Close connections to senior management and a wide range of critical liquidity management matters. Assume and own unpredictable requests from inception to completion. Collaboration with the Liquidity Teams in Treasury, Risk, Divisional Finance and Front Office with day to day analysis and monitoring
- Coverage of a broad product base which spans the banks wide ranging divisions, functions and regions
- An excellent platform for your personal and professional development and opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Open to discussing flexible / agile working