Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Group Chief Information Office (GCIO) is an organization of over 10, 000 staff aligned to the product suite that supports Information Technology infrastructure (e.g. mainframe, servers, connectivity, desktop, mobile, Lync, and voice) and Business Application and Support. It encompasses support for all Credit Suisse IT requirements. Following our strategic decision we built out a Network multi-functional Services team and we are hiring a Service Enabling and Metrics Manager acting as a governance role closely together with Service Owner for IP Management solutions and with the Regional Lead of Core Infrastructure Services.We offer
- An exciting role as Service Enabling and Metrics Manager for IP Management in Zurich.
- Act in a governance role to manage performance and cost of the IP Management Services (global DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management, NTP and others) and assure oversight of features and benefits based on customer requirements.
- Leads customer engagement and prioritizes customer demand with close interaction with the Service Owner.
- Contribute and maintain the service strategy, drive the budget planning for life cycle and investments and maintain the internal pricing considering the TCO.
- Develop a business case to introduce service improvements in line with the service strategy and 3 year service roadmap; supported by Architecture and Design Engineering.
- Track operations performance against SLAs and manage pricing, billing accuracy and recovery as an internal financial discipline.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.