Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking, detail orientated senior technical delivery manager to be part and travel alongside of IWM 3.0, the multiyear strategic transformation program in International Wealth Management (IWM) DivisionWe offer
- Technical face-off for the entire T24: The core banking landscape & multiple systems/interfaces, which integrates into T24 across the platform.
- End-to-End delivery of critical sub-projects within IWM 3.0 by partnering with multiple stakeholders i.e. APAC IT delivery team, Key business partners, SMEs other key IWM 3.0 platform verticals
- Initial assignment will be delivering Temenos Payment Hub (TPH), the integrated payment suite that is part of IWM 3.0 program followed by other strategic deliveries
- Acts as the Interface Project Manager / functional Delivery leads for the IWM 3.0 core banking program
- In all the initiatives, you will be part of defining the project scope, objectives and governance together with senior management, program/project managers
- Actively run the project scope and objectives against quality standards, time lines, budgets Plan, manage and supervise project delivery breakthroughs & resources
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and issues as well as actively track / drive respective mitigations
- Formulate and present recommendations for improvements to key process controls, leading the implementation where these recommendations are accepted.
- Take a pro-active role in developing your knowledge in key systems, products and processes within the Private Bank