Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Senior Risk Manager in Asset Management #214107
Join the Risk Management Team of Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd. as Risk Manager for Equity and Multi Asset Class products.
Your future colleagues
- You will directly report to the CRO Credit Suisse Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd. and you will be responsible for addressing, escalating and tracking risk management-related issues and/or queries and supervise and assess the level of risk of the products and the adequacy of the respective risk management process.
- You will be responsible for providing risk management oversight for the existing Equity and Multi Asset Class products within the organization
- You will support the funds structuring activities, liaising with internal clients, drafting respective policies, filings and processes and ensure the implementation, production and delivery of ade-quate risk reports for Senior Management and the Board.
- You take ownership for the monthly review and analysis of existing and new Equity and Multi Asset Class products from a holistic risk management perspective, identify and resolve risk and control issues (market, fiduciary, liquidity, credit, operational, credit/counterparty, reputational, conduct risks)
- You prepare regular reports for the Global and local Senior Management, Head of Risk Man-agement and other stakeholders
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects to grow the asset management platform. We are working in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural and fast paced environment that allows you to grow to build a broad and strong network within Credit Suisse Group. The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.