Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45, 000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.We offer
- You the opportunity to join Credit Suisse Asset Management to lead the coordination and completion of Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) for clients and prospects in Switzerland and EMEA.
- The accountability to further develop the content management framework and maintaining the RFP database (RocketDocs) by overseeing review cycles, collecting and processing information from various subject matter specialists
- The responsibility to write and edit content and responses for investment proposals and DDQs together with Subject Matter Experts (SME) in a timely manner.
- The accountability for you to drive and lead improvements and production of standard RFP/DDQ documents for CSAM’s investment strategies
- The chance to collaborate and become a strong partner with internal business partners, e.g. Portfolio Management, Sales, Legal & Compliance, Operations / Finance, Corporate Communication, Risk Management, Trading, HR and other departments and divisions
- Active coverage of external and outsourcing partners such as investment platforms and databases.
- Rigorously adherence to regulatory/legal requirements and approved internal processes
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.