Your skills and experience
You will be a great addition to our team if you bring the following skills and background:
- Several years of professional experience in successfully building and maintaining data systems
- Higher education degree in IT (BSc/MSc in Computer Science) or equivalent, ideally combined with experience in the financial industry
- You are either proficient in Python and its data science ecosystem or any other programming language and are motivated to swiftly bring your Python skills up to date
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders, build trusted partnerships, deliver sound opinion and to present relevant solutions
- Objective oriented, ambitious and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true team work
- Proficiency in both German and English
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, committed to ongoing learning, and you love to share your knowledge with others
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.