Your skills and experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate with the following skills and experi-ence:
- Master’s degree in business management; banking and finance or related field
- Min. 4-6 years of experience in working on business strategy design and execution and/or fi-nancial analytics within the financial sector or a front related position within private banking or consulting
- Experience working with clients as a private banking relationship manager or working in a team servicing global needs of private banking clients
- Combination of a strong project management track record and financial analytics with sound knowledge of the private banking segment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a “big-picture” mind-set combined with a dedicated and result-oriented approach and passion to foster innovation
- Strong conceptual capabilities and analytical mind set as well as the capability to work in a well-structured and efficient manner
- Strong team player with extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate in diverse and multi-disciplinary teams using excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You speak English fluently; Any other language is beneficial
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.