Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Senior Management Support (80%-100%) #188150
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- IWM COO Performance Management: Planning/Monitoring IWM COO Financials.
- Developing budget requests with department taking into account efficiency measures; Consolidating the overall IWM COO cash budget requests versus existing costs and efficiency measures, Creating investment business cases (cost versus benefits);
- Able to communicate financial/KPI topics at senior management level while at the same time collaborating with financial teams (controlling and central finance).
- Good understanding of project work (non-IT and IT) related to change initiatives (key cost types, drivers, phases, project versus capacity management).
- Project Management: Owning and completing project work related to Performance Management (team reorganizations, cost optimizations, audit related field work, etc.). Mainly short term management project work (analytics, process optimization, business case development, etc.)
N/A - pending TWWW agreement