Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Senior External Access Management Specialist #175069
Your key responsibility is the service delivery of IT support for mission critical applications within the global Identity & Access Management Support organization in the area of Access Management External. You will have the possibility to develop in-depth knowledge becoming the first point of contact for customers and project teams in your area of expertise. You will work within an established set of security principles and best practices in order to safeguard adherence to regulatory requirements and limit the risk exposure.
Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and works independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working in IT with a consistent track record of high performance in a service orientated environment
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework or equivalent knowledge of IT Service Management
- A passion for customer service and a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Well versed in English
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Experience with SQL and the ability to create new queries or modify existing ones
- Understanding of major system communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, …)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
It helps if you offer:
- Good understanding of Access Management concepts and principles
- Understanding of and experience with Linux/Unix platforms and Oracle databases
- Experience with Control-M
- Experience with programming languages (Groovy, Java)
- Fluent in German
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career portal.