- A university or equivalent degree and at least 5 years proven experience in ESG analysis and data interpretation
- Deep ESG insights in your specific area of expertise (industry), a profound interest in cross-industry ESG topics, and an extensive understanding of how material ESG risks and opportunities can affect industries and single firms
- Good knowledge of the sustainable data and research landscape, including relevant standards and industry initiatives
- Basic understanding of the financial industry and investments, and a keen interest in exploring further how ESG information can impact investment decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate research findings in both written and spoken format
- Your are comfortable collaborating closely with senior business partners and acting as an ESG specialist bank wide
- You are proficient in English. German and/or French are an additional asset
*LI-CSJOB*Ms. V. Eichenberger would be happy to review your application, please apply via our career portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.