We are looking for someone with a solid background in data management and quality, with the fol-lowing characteristics:
- 5 years’ experience in a large financial services organization
- A university degree or equivalent education in IT or similar technical specialization, ideally with focus on Data Management or equivalent work experience
- Good working knowledge of data quality management, data governance, data sourcing
- Knowledge of Financial products and processing, Wealth Management is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being comfortable with changing priorities and tight deadlines, manage you own workload with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Matthew Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.