Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Senior Cyber Security Risk Officer #212216
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you stay on top of all technology trends? Are you self-motivated and enjoy working collaboratively? Are you comfortable communicating technical terms to a non-technical audience in an understandable manner? Are you convinced that a career in cyber security is right for you? Are you ready to join an agile, collaborative and innovative team? Then this position is the ideal match for you.
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
We offer a great opportunity to join Credit Suisse’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) team as Senior Cyber Security Risk Officer with focus on Region Switzerland and the Swiss Bank business division.
Your future colleagues
- You are responsible to execute in-depth cyber security reviews and assessments for some of the bank’s key projects and critical business applications, where you will be acting as senior subject matter expert to provide cyber and information security consultancy and best practice advice towards IT and business teams.
- This specialist role will especially support where a deep understanding of technology is required to assess the related cyber security risks within complex IT environments and to define control requirements to address identified risks.
- You have the chance to drive and support a variety of initiatives and projects in the area of cyber and information security, and to contribute to the further development of the bank wide cyber security framework and related methodologies, for example assessment methodologies or definition of key risk indicators.
- This role encompasses the opportunity to investigate cyber security metrics in detail with the goal to drive effective improvement in collaboration with affected stakeholders.
- Your involvement in cyber incidents and cyber threats (e.g. major security vulnerability) might be required from time to time to ensure that relevant actions are being triggered on time (e.g. notification of regulators).
- The role will provide you the opportunity to work in an international and fast changing working environment, and to interact with global CISO peers and senior management across all regions.
- We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities within the global CISO organization.
You will be part of our experienced, dynamic and highly motivated team of cyber security specialists in multiple locations around the globe. You will collaborate with stakeholders from business and IT from a variety of functions and departments. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.