We offer a challenging and exciting role as Senior Compliance Officer within the International Wealth Management division (IWM) in Zurich, covering 4 very different business areas. Join our dynamic working environment that provides ample opportunity for involvement in a wide range of often com-plex topics. Your engagement will be pro-active and creative to provide Compliance advisory and/or facilitating services on product-related and strategic initiatives that are at the inter-face of investment and private banking for our UHNWI / entrepreneur clients and global IWM initiatives. As critical stra-tegic partner to the business, you will often collaborate with other experts across the Bank to deliver an integrated solution to our stakeholders, relying on the broad, cross-functional network of busi-ness partners that we have built and constantly grow. You will have plenty of opportunity to make a significant contribution to the risk and compliance landscape of high-profile initiatives and projects, including regular Compliance training of our stakeholders, participating in working groups, conduct-ing Compliance monitoring activities to drive efficiency and effectiveness of processes and risk miti-gation, and supporting senior and top management in the translation of IWM strategy.
Your future colleagues
You join a highly motivated, service-orientated advisory Compliance team that strives to be a true and critical partner to the business. Pragmatism, respect and professional pride in what we do, shape our commitment to both, our stakeholders and team colleagues. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The new role provides exposure to a wide range of topics with significant complexity, demanding, senior stakeholders and often tight timetables. This makes for a challenging combination and re-quires a number of skills and relevant expertise.
- University degree or equivalent in law, economics or related field
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years expertise within financial services industry in a legal, compliance, audit, consulting or a risk management function
- Business proficiency in English (spoken/written) a must, German or any other language an ad-vantage
- Good understanding of financial investment products in general and a sound knowledge of rele-vant national & international laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, a reliable and detailed working style, and the willing-ness and ability to take on ownership, and to work self-directed
- Agile, lateral thinker able to adapt quickly and frequently to new situations/demands
- Concise and effective communicator, able to convey complex compliance/regulatory matters and to build and maintain solid working relationships at all levels of seniority
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Tim von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.