- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Having gathered relevant work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry particularly Operations processes is advantageous.
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial, in particular those risks related to company operations processes and associated compliance and reporting requirements.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and you have good command of German.
*LI-CSJOB*About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of an aligned model which provides exposure to different parts of the Bank’s businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.