Zurich based Strategic Risk Intelligence team is part of Credit Suisse’s Global Risk Intelligence Team. Our team provides decision-makers across the world with meaningful and actionable data oriented insights. Our work enables challenging known risks, illuminating unknown risk, ensuring actively handle and reduce legacy risk while improving business return and revenue generation. Working across the organization at all levels creating partnerships to enhance analysis rigor in line with strategic priorities, building and leading advanced analytics solutions. The team provides impactful, holistic and dynamic risk intelligence with direct accountability for guiding data and analytics strategies that aligns with the global objectives, anticipates environmental challenges and provides market leading differentiation enabling risk managed growth.
It is a key element in improving competitive market factors such as customer experience and product development at a time when the firm is building more holistic and long-lasting customer relationships, integrating its global investment banking, wealth and asset management businesses and expanding investment into new markets.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Opportunity to become part of highly motivated strategic risk intelligence team for Credit Suisse based in Zurich focusing on building and driving analytical capabilities in creating forward looking and externally aware, predictive risk based return insights.
- Proactively uncover threats and opportunities in line with the overarching strategy. Perform portfolio deep dives to provide analytical insights and integrated risk analysis.
- Identify emerging risk and drivers of risk in locations, perform macro-level analysis and read across best practices globally.
- Thought leader in articulating various levels of strategy and the data and analytic capabilities needs for forward looking view of risk profile.
- Capture feedbacks from leaders in different markets, align with overall roadmaps for the developing and building of analytical prototypes.
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large.
- Collaboratively work in a team with a strong team spirit in a fast paced dynamic and flexible working environment.