Credit Suisse has initiated a number of longer-term strategic measures as part of the Strategic Liquidity Initiative to strengthen liquidity management.
An outstanding opportunity to join us as the Risk Control Framework Program Manager to strengthen the liquidity risk framework and lead the delivery of the target state (architecture and operating model) supporting critical liquidity risk processes.
Your future colleagues
- Simplify the liquidity risk appetite ensure cohesiveness with financial & funding planning.
- Provide a more granular view and increased level of control on key components of liquidity risk.
- Meet liquidity adequacy objectives on a forward-looking basis.
- Ensure a diversified funding base, better protecting Credit Suisse against liquidity stresses.
- Increase the level of control around accuracy and completeness of data sourcing and breach identification thanks to automated limit monitoring.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to shape the future of liquidity risk and take a leadership role in a multi-faceted strategic transformation across Liquidity Risk, Treasury and the Business Divisions.
The CRCO Change business leads front-to-back delivery of all major Change the Bank programs across the Risk & Compliance Division, maximising capabilities across locations and engaging closely with the CRCO stakeholders. Collaborating with the Data & Tech, Digital Transformation and Quantitative Analytics and Technology (QAT) teams to deliver strategic infrastructure solutions wherever possible, the team drives agile delivery practices and partners with multiple design & delivery teams across Credit Suisse. The success of the team ultimately depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees.