LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in
assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international
team of over 500 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs
focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in
Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz,
Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Completing RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for liquid alternatives and multi-asset (traditional);
- Provide client services support to the Business Development team located globally;
- Manage information between investment management, research, business development and
- Assist in creating, writing and editing investment-related white papers, and publications;
- Manage and update the RFPio content database;
- Participate in projects;
- Manage and update consultant databases.