Your skills and experience
We are looking for a motivated team member with the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Banking and/or Fi-nance
- 1-2 years of work experience within a Controlling / Reporting / Finance role
- Reliable and proactive person with high attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and to perform in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to numbers as well as the willingness to perform mathematical analyses
- Team player with an exceptional proactive approach, a strong “can-do-attitude” and a high level of flexibility
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and a structured work approach
- Very good command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and possibly Oracle/Hyperion Essbase
- Fluency in English is required; German skills are an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.