Project Manager CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Organize and manage Rollout and Sprint plans
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and track Sprint progress.
- Determine project changes when needed.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure project adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each step.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Min. 5 years of related work experience in Project Management
- PMO Certification is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a team-player
- Autonomous, pro-active, self-motivated, organized and structured
- Fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
Omya (Schweiz) AG