Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Product Offering Manager #206181
Within Advisory & Sales (A&S) Middle East & Turkey you are part of the Product & Offering Management team. The team is responsible for the product delivery into Wealth Management Middle East & Turkey Business Area. You will have the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the wealth management product delivery process from product on-boarding to product sales. You will familiarize with Middle East product applicability requirements and work with multiple jurisdictions and onshore offices.
The main responsibility is the maintenance of all product related tools/platforms including product
approval related duties, including the support of product offering related projects, such as:
Your future colleagues
- Manage and operate the various IT tools managing the product shelf in line with the Product Governance Framework
- Maintain and further develop the ME&T Product Governance Framework
- Support the Product Specialists in the product on-boarding for the BA ME&T
- Support Head of Products & Offering Management in various product related initiatives
- The role involves close collaboration with numerous internal stakeholders (e.g. Investment Consultants, Compliance, client-facing teams, product specialists, central project teams etc.) as well as senior management and divisional functions
- The collaborative requirement of this position provides a platform to develop know-how on diverse topics and build up your network and visibility within the area.
The team is located in Zurich city and you will work within an international and fast-paced environment. You join a very dynamic and visionary team, whose spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and learning opportunities. You will enjoy working with a large number of internal stakeholders where open, efficient and honest communication is required. We work with a team-focused mentality and collaborative approach. We are also a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.