Die LGT Group bietet attraktive Möglichkeiten für eine internationale Karriere im Private Banking und Asset Management in Liechtenstein, der Schweiz sowie weiteren Standorten weltweit. Das Fürstenhaus von Liechtenstein kontrolliert und führt die LGT seit nunmehr neunzig Jahren persönlich. Daraus ergeben sich für unsere Kunden ebenso wie für unsere 1'800 Mitarbeitenden wichtige Vorteile wie Langfristigkeit, Stabilität, Unabhängigkeit und rasche Entscheidungswege.
Private Markets Investment Management, Associate Private Credit
Our Private Markets Investment Management division is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial thinking Associate to join our growing Multi-Manager Private Credit Investment Team.
This role includes the following activities:
- Associate position in Private Credit Investment Team based in Zurich area (Switzerland);
- Support and take ownership in the Private Credit investment process, incl. sourcing, screening, due diligence, execution and monitoring of Private Credit fund selection, secondary transactions of limited partner interests in private credit funds and co-investments into credit portfolios alongside private credit managers;
- Coverage of investment universe, including regular interaction with various counterparts such as private credit managers and intermediaries, sector analysis and research;
- Support and enhance credit analysis and modelling, transaction underwriting and execution;
- Support in preparing documentation for the investment committee and client presentations;
- Monitor and analyze existing Private Credit investments and market trends including regular maintenance and development of internal databases;
- Support overall Private Credit Investment Team and contribute to overall development of the multi-manager Private Credit practice.
- Master’s degree, preferably in finance or business from a top-tier university and an excellent academic track record;
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience, ideally in credit markets, e.g. in Investment Banking (Leveraged Finance, Financial Sponsors Group, Debt Capital Markets etc.), credit-focused Alternative Asset managers or a debt advisory role;
- Strong financial skills and understanding of financial statements and fundamental business analysis;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, including ability to draw conclusions from sizeable data sets;
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills, any other language is an advantage;
- Self-starter personality with ability to work well in a multi-cultural team and under time pressure;
- Exceptional written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Please upload your complete application documents in English: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your Bachelor and Master degree and your reference letters.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
+41 55 415 96 20