The Private Equity Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment with the potential opportunity for outstanding candidates to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners. The position is in the Manager selection team located in Switzerland (near Zurich). The team assesses and invests in private equity and venture capital funds across Europe.
The anticipated start date is 1 July 2021 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Analyst joining the Manager selection team will focus on developing the following core investment skills:
- research, screening and assessment of European private equity opportunities incl. impact funds;
- qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess European private equity managers (incl. meeting and evaluating manager teams);
- in-depth assessment of underlying portfolio companies through modelling;
- assisting the team in project management from initial due diligence to final completion of buyout fund investments;
- analysis, assessment and comparison on managers;
- comparable company analysis, both using public and private company data.
With support from the team you will be responsible for the following steps of our investment process:
- screening and due diligence of private equity managers;
- maintaining our proprietary deal flow database;
- preparing for and participating in team meetings as well as investment committee meetings;
- monitoring of existing investments.
In addition, you will support our investment and sales teams with:
- market research and analysis;
- preparation of materials for client meetings.