The Private Equity Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment (graduate program) with the opportunity for outstanding candidates to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich) or London.
The anticipated start date is 1 July 2021 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Analyst joining the Co-investment team will focus on developing the following core investment skills:
- familiarity with the private equity investment process;
- conducting financial, market and business due diligence;
- ability to understand business models and company financial reporting;
- financial modeling of companies and investment cases;
- detailed valuation analysis including private and public comparables.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
- participation and preparation of materials for team meetings and Investment Committee meetings;
- management and update of key databases and document management critical for identifying potential opportunities, including various in-house databases;
- additional ad-hoc analysis and research to understand market trends, for client presentations and other business needs.