Private Markets Program Management team acts in between the various private markets investment management teams (private debt, private equity, infrastructure, real estate) and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a variety of activities throughout a fund’s lifecycle from establishment to termination including preparation of marketing documentation and providing responses to various questionnaires from clients and prospect clients.
Your main responsibilities as Private Debt Product Specialist within the Private Markets Program Management team include:
- Develop various private debt focused marketing materials, especially presentations and due diligence questionnaires, through a close dialogue with senior members of the private debt investment team;
- Thoroughly analyze portfolio developments to prepare review materials to existing clients;
- Prepare responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospect clients and relationship managers relating to investment programs and mandates;
- Compose market analysis through independent market research;
- Work closely together with the investment management, investment controlling, legal and compliance teams to ensure consistent communication and data output;
- Participation in various projects to support the team.