- PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry, materials science or physics
- Deep knowledge in X-ray diffraction and scattering methods
- Scientific excellence and being an independent researcher
- Experienced in project management and writing scientific publications
- Fluent in English and German and enjoying a multicultural environment
We offer this postdoc position at a research institution with excellent infrastructure and broad interdisciplinary surrounding. The position is available for the 1st of January 2020 or upon agreement and initially will be limited to one year with a performance based possibility for contract extension.