You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree preferably in finance, business administration or economics
- First experience of financial instruments and portfolio management (CFA, CIIA or equivalent designation is a plus)
- A keen awareness for quality and outstanding conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of proactivity, responsibility and attention to detail
- Strong dedication, a passion for a team work and intercultural awareness
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter)
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.