Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Platform Management Analyst (Trading Risk Solutions) #168777
Risk Platform Management is a front office team with primary responsibility over the risk system strategy for the Global Trading Solutions Business Division. The team provides business and design leadership to system consolidation, product enablement and risk feature enhancements. The team works with senior partners across the investment and private bank, as well as technology and risk teams, to drive the implementation of sophisticated tools and analytics, and advance their risk workflow. This requires development of new innovative systems and processes, as well as enhancing existing ones.
Within Credit Suisse Global Trading Solutions, the Trading Risk Solutions team in Risk Platform Management is seeking a Junior VP candidate.
Risk Platform Management is a key participant in Front office functions and it represents the business in partnering with Quantitative Strategies teams and driving the Risk IT book of work.
Risk Platform Management is a part of trading desk and are responsible for managing the architecture, deliveries and cost of all risk management systems across desks and asset class.
- Business sponsor and product owner for all risk management systems in the division
- Translating business Requirements into design and deliveries
- Ensure that IT teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Responsible for conveying the vision of the partners to the delivery teams (Quantitative Strategies, Risk IT)
- Responsible for overseeing return on investment, cost and delivery achievements for risk architecture
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition that is an integral part of our cultural values.