As a PL1 Developer/Requirements Engineer you will extend our Investment Reporting team based in Zürich. The role is an integral part of a high performing team, delivering Investment Reporting solutions to the bank leveraging our Mainframe based ALIS solution (Asset Liabilities Information System). ALIS is the strategic reporting platform absorbing and working with data of 20 upstream applications and delivering data to 50 downstream applications over night. The role will focus on the following main aspects:
- Analyze Business requirements and transform it to software specification in close collaboration with solution architect
- Manage requirements provided by business product owner
- Consulting of business engineers in technical areas and challenging of business requirements
- Reviewing of documentation and specification provided by other team members.
- Supporting test managers in creating test cases based on business and technical requirements
- Actively improving processes, technical infrastructure, architecture and participating in Mainframe to DevOps initiative
- Provide planning input regarding requirements engineering project activities to the PO and Scrummaster
- Support the team in on call support activities (5 x 24 picket)
The role offers a long term perspective in a strategically positioned team and IT environment which requires an experienced IT specialist looking for a challenge in the technical but also in the functional space.
Your future colleagues
We are a dynamic, very skilled and highly motivated team of professionals from diverse backgrounds. Our open and flexible working environment is based on the values of collaboration, meritocracy and transparency. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.