Your profile: If you would like to make a major impact on personalized medicine and revolutionize digital pathology, you are highly motivated, communicative and passionate working in an interdisciplinary field and fulfill the following criteria:
- Completed Master`s degree in biomedical engineering, physics or similar
- Have some experience with X-ray imaging methods
- Have preferably some additional experience in the biomedical domain and/or in image processing and modern data science methods (ML)
- Have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree
- Fluent in English, (German is beneficial)
then, this position might be for you.
Project duration is 3 years. The candidate will perform his/her research at Empa in Dübendorf. Desired starting date is as soon as reasonably possible or upon mutual agreement.