Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We strive for gender balance and encourage female applicants. We believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. Our people make the difference!We offer:
- An exciting & responsible position as PeopleSoft Swiss Payroll Business Analyst to achieve pre-defined business goals.
- This position also includes configuration of Global Payroll (CHE extension) including salary types, absences, formulas, Swiss specific algorithms & reports, Source Tax, etc. related to functional improvements requested by business but also work with XML publisher for legal reports.
- You will be asked to provide professional support in any kind (error analysis, reports, payroll processing, etc.) as part of our 3rd level support service agreement and during UAT phase.
- You will assure our high quality standards and effective implementation by closely coordinating with developers, testers & deployment team (offshore).
- Along with your team mates you are partnering with our HR business and 3rd parties, as a close and trustful partnership is keen to us.
- As part of your life cycle management you are responsible to keep our product documents (operating manual, requirements specifications, SAD, …) up-to-date but also to analyze (incl. POC) and implement Oracle bundles (legal changes), small changes or bug fixes.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.