As a paralegal in product structuring, you will make a central contribution to the efficient product life cycle management of our traditional and liquid alternative investment programs. The majority of these are investment funds in the following jurisdictions: Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Cayman Islands. Furthermore, you will work closely alongside and support members of the Liquid Strategies Investment Structuring team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating and preparing fund documentation, investor information and other legal documents;
- Processing of contracts with both internal stakeholders and external service providers (contract management);
- Registering investment funds for public distribution in different jurisdictions (“Passporting”);
- Supporting timely compliance in respect of the reporting and publication obligations of our investment funds, e.g. by means of internally and externally published product information;
- Responding to daily inquiries about our investment fund offering from internal and external stakeholders, e.g. KYC inquiries;
- Updating and creating presentations, memos, etc;
- Maintaining archives in electronic and physical form.