Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Net Zero Sector Transition Manager #195925
Credit Suisse aims to become a leader in sustainability and at the December 2020 Investor Day, Credit Suisse committed to a new ambition to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 and to developing interim 2030 Science Based Targets within 24 months. The Net Zero SBT program aims to develop net zero targets and transition strategy to enable Credit Suisse to reach its stated ambition of net zero emissions by 2050. This will require close working with stakeholders in SRI, CRCO, GCOO and across all the divisions to develop the baselines, transition strategies and targets for respective asset classes in financing and investment, and the core aspects of operations, travel and supply chain that make up the CS Enterprise emissions.
The Net Zero Sector Transition Manager will ideally have an expert background in key sectors and have experience in stakeholder engagement. This role will be required to develop options for transition financing and develop strategies for future growth in this sector. This will involve working with key people in each division to facilitate the process of developing the net zero transition strategies for the specified sector(s).
Your future colleagues
You will join the SSAF team within Global Sustainability , which sets the bank’s sustainability ambition and public commitments and is responsible for selecting the bank’s core sustainability themes. It also determines flagship initiatives, divisional sustainability metrics and leads the bank’s public profile on sustainability. Our team is dedicated, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Develop sector transition strategies in key sectors, across key banking divisions in CS
- Engage divisions to work collaboratively in developing the transition strategies
- Develop in-depth research on the different options to provide transition finance to clients
- Providing sector expertise to support divisions in creating growth strategies, that includes transition financing with existing and new clients
- Market sizing the low carbon transition financing opportunities globally
- Sizing the transition finance potential for CS based on most potential green technologies per sector
- Run workshops with divisions and key stakeholders, utilize relevant climate scenarios, models and analytics to advise on and help determine the speed of transition across the client portfolio
- Consolidate the outputs from across divisions into one concise sector transition strategy to meet the required sector target and align to the 1.5C pathway
N/A - pending TWWW agreement