Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Member Divisional Central Oversight Team (DCOT) #196132
Your future colleagues
- An exciting and meaningful position in a dynamic environment with interactions throughout various areas of Credit Suisse
- The unique opportunity to help shaping new processes and tools to holistically monitor and mitigate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk at client level within a global mandate
- The performance of various controls at holistic client level ensuring accuracy and consistency of relevant client details
- Further, the execution of trigger and control activities along the client lifecycle will be one of your responsibilities
- Generate recommendations by collaborating with Relationship Managers, Line Managers and affected DCOTs in several divisions
- Be an important and meaningful Subject Matter Expert to the BA FLDS Community and partners regarding holistic client management
Join our highly motivated team and take the chance to work in a dedicated, positive and international environment! Collaboration and teamwork is on top of our list when it comes to be successful together. Each member of DCOT has their own unique skillset and we make sure to grow as a unit and learn from each other.