As a member of the Business Management (BM) team in the Market Area Russia you will be responsible for a broad set of topics, primarily connected with business risk, audit, compliance and a control framework. As part of your mandate, you will be responsible for the Key Compliance Performance metrics for the Market Area, manage the preparation of various reports and coordination of Challenger Session chaired by the Market Area Head. You will be in closed contact with the senior stakeholders to drive implementation of different regulatory projects in the Market Area. This role provides the opportunity for direct exposure to the senior management colleagues as well as excellent platform for future development.
Your responsibilities will include:
Your future colleagues
- Oversee the Compliance Performance indicators in the Market Area;
- Drive the preparation of the Challenger Session; coordinate with Team Leaders, senior management, Business Risk and Compliance colleagues;
- Coordinate with the internal Audit team;
- Collaborate with Market Management and Risk functions to ensure that periodic reviews completed on time and with the required quality
- Collaborate with PEP desk re prioritizations;
- Act as a SPOC for the set of administrative tasks in the Market Area (e.g. flex seating)
You will be part of the team, covering the full scope of Business Management topics for the largest Market Area in BA Emerging Europe Wealth Management, based in the heart of Zurich. Are you looking to join a highly motivated team of professionals whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and equal growth opportunities? We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.