Your skills and experience
We are currently seeking a highly loyal junior team member with the following qualifications.
- Evidence of a university degree in business administration, law or equivalent
- Experience in the financial industry, ideally in the area of Sanctions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially of MS Excel and good analytical skills
- A demonstrated ability in risk and process oriented thinking
- A positive outlook to an independent and goal oriented, exact, and reliable working style
- Evidence of an open, flexible, loyal and team oriented attitude with perseverance and ability to work under pressure
- Evidence of excellent written and oral language skills in at least German and English
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
G. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.