As a Junior Project Manager within the Digital Transformations & Product Lab (DTPL) you will be responsible for: successful planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of smaller projects and various sub-streams of the Wealth Management Global Client Lifecycle Pro-gram, The role will also include preparation of relevant reporting for Program Management and the Executive Management Committee, action logging and tracking, RAIDs and general communication to business partners. Due to the nature of the Program, close collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders within the Compliance, IT and PB Business departments will be required.
Your key responsibilities will hence involve:
Your future colleagues
- Actively support the target process design streams and the overall Wealth Management Global Client Lifecycle Program with a wide variety of activities
- Work with a number of senior stakeholders from both Compliance and Front Office to drive the end-to-end design of the future Client Onboarding, Periodic Review and Change in Cir-cumstances process
- Actively identify opportunities to improve existing processes with a focus on control en-hancements, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Document “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes in detail to a high level of accuracy including in-terpretation of stakeholder input
- Support bridging the gap between target design and execution teams through preparation of required documentation
- Work with digitalization project teams to ensure target models are being implemented into Credit Suisse’s IT infrastructure
- Preparing and running workshops and meetings with SMEs, documenting outcomes
- Tracking of actions items and preparation of meetings within the program governance
- Preparation of presentations for Senior Management
The candidate will get an opportunity to join a dynamic team consisting of internal and external pro-fessionals and leading mostly regulatory driven projects. The projects are related to the Investment Banking area of Credit Suisse. Become a part of the Digital Transformations and Products Labs (DTPL) function at Credit Suisse, focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technolo-gies. DTPL is supporting the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer Function with driving transformation of key front-to-back processes. In our team knowledge sharing and mutual support is actively en-couraged. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realiz-ing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.