You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- A university degree (banking and finance) or an equivalent education (e.g. CFA or similar preferred)
- You are familiar with key terms of the hedge fund industry and have a basic understanding of hedge funds and alternative risk premia strategies
- You previously gathered experiences in portfolio management and have a well-rounded understanding of modern portfolio and risk management theory as well as knowledge of the main liquid financial instruments
- As a dedicated and trustworthy team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and use your excellent organizational skills in order to work in a very precise and efficient way
- Strong client and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Fluency in English is a must, French, German or any other languages are a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter)
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.