In order to succeed in this demanding role, you offer the following experience:
- University degree (Bachelor, Master or MBA)
- Professional degree such as CFA, CAIA is of advantage
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in asset management, trading, sales- or investment advisory
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, ideally across more than one asset class
- Passion for capital markets, ideally trading or investing personally as well as eagerness to learn and contribute
- Proactive and trustworthy personality with a high level of client orientation
- Solid IT user skills, in particular Excel. Knowledge of Bloomberg or any programming language is an advantage.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge in any major Asian Language an advantage.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Mr. J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.