We are looking for a resilient team-player, a dedicated problem solver with a strong understanding about financial markets and an affinity for products.
- Ideally more than 2 years of work experience within the financial services industry, preferably in an investment analyst/investment product or sales management role
- You have completed an above average university degree in Economics, Engineering or Business Administration and you possess strong interest in financial markets and macroeco-nomic concepts
- You have proven analytical skills that enable you to work conceptually as well as to drive the implementation of projects and initiatives
- With your ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and atten-tion to detail you are able to deliver results of high quality
- You have a strong dedication as a teammate and the skills to collaborate closely with differ-ent partners across business units and internationally
- Previous experience with Bloomberg is an advantage
- You are proficient in English. German and Asian language skills would be a strong ad-vantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.