Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- A completed commercial apprenticeship at a financial education or university degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in banking in similar roles as well as a more profound securities (Trans-fers, Corporate Action, Stock Exchange, etc.) knowledge is an advantage
- German and English is a must, any additional language is an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills, combined with high integrity and assertiveness
- High attention to details paired with a high degree of initiative and willingness to cope with pres-sure
- An adaptive and solution driven mindset paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation.
Mr. R. Lewis would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommo-dations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.