Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45, 000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We collaborate across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let us shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We strive for gender balance and encourage female applicants. We believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. Our people make the difference!We offer:
- A challenging and highly visible position as support specialist for High Touch customers in our IT Support Switzerland team, supporting Executive Board Members, Board of Directors and other key executives of our Bank in all IT related matters.
- The responsibility to provide personalized individual “white glove” support of highest quality, for the entire personal business IT environment to our diverse and fast paced key executives.
- To identify and highlight best practices in IT support through continuous assessment, feeding process and product recommendations to the Product- and/or Senior Management.
- The chance to participate in improvement projects, to develop a service culture, to improve service quality and customer satisfaction globally.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.